Previously I wrote about the third Sonic Visualiser v3.0 beta release:
“This may well be the final beta, so if you’re seeing problems with it, please do report them while there’s still time!”
Well some very kind people did report problems, and so that was not the final beta. A fourth one is now up for download. Here are the download URLs:
- For 64-bit versions of Windows:
- For 32-bit versions of Windows:
- For macOS:
- For Ubuntu 16.04:
- Source code:
Fixes since the third beta
- Fix a nasty crash in session I/O in the 64-bit Windows build (this is the main reason for the new beta)
- Provide more log information about audio drivers to the debug log file
- Fix a very occasional one-sample-too-short error in resampling audio files during load
- Fix invisible measure tool crosshairs on spectrogram
- Fix a possible memory leak in the spectrogram
Keep the bug reports coming!
This one really could be the final beta! So please do report any troubles you have with it. Drop me a line, post a comment below this article, or use the SourceForge bug tracker. And thank you!